Welcome to the EOLS Web Entry Site
Entries can be made by members, club leaders or advisors using the club or exhibitor login (please don't use the Passport login). After reading these instructions if you still have questions contact the Union County Extension Office at 541-963-10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t forget to put in your detailed stalling needs before you check out.
There will be a $15 entry fee per 4-H exhibitor (FFA does not pay), no matter how many clubs they enter with, they only pay once. This fee must be paid through the ShoWorks entry website at the time entries are made. This fee is required for all 4-H exhibitors and non-refundable.
- Click “Sign In” in the upper right corner
- If you’re a club leader choose “I am a club” - choose appropriate name from the drop-down list and enter your password or if you’re an exhibitor choose “I am an exhibitor”
- All exhibitors from EOLS 2023 are still in the database.
- If you participated in either show last year DO NOT reregister yourself, choose, I am a “previously registered” exhibitor (your password is “1”)
- New exhibitors add personal information, returning exhibitors confirm personal information is still correct…especially your mailing address. Your market check will get mailed to this address.
- If you are adding a new exhibitor, put in the password of “1” and their personal information.
- Choose a Department 4-H or FFA (this will give you only 4-H or FFA divisions in the list)
- Begin adding entries
- When you finish entries, choose continue to review cart
- At this point you can delete classes, add entries, check out or save you cart for later.
- Make sure you have put in your stalling needs.
- When you are ready to check out review your information and type “YES” in the required box and click the submit button.
If you had entries that require forms or pictures scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the brown “Upload Files” button.
FFA members with questions should contact Karie Kelley email@example.com.